Monday, January 17, 2011

Zepora Has New Web Site



There has been a change in Zepora's web site for information about the October quilt retreat in Ripley, West Virginia. Below is a message from Peg Bingham. If you have bookmarked Zepora's web site you will want to change it to the new address. Information about the quilt retreat will be posted in March. Peg Writes:

Hi, all –

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a safe & blessed start to 2011 – despite all the snow!

I have been working on the new website for Zepora’s Educational Quilting Seminar. After many years of hosting the site, Bob Pelletier had to give it up due to business demands. My son & I have migrated it to my webpage.

If you go to:

www.pegspatches.com

you will see a link on the left and one across the top to Zepora’s seminar. Either of these will take you to the home page for the seminar. I have built some slide shows of the 2010 seminar for you to enjoy! Please let me know if you have any questions or problems. And feel free to share this link with your quilting friends! NOTE: the slide shows are a Flash media and you may have to permit it to run the slide shows.

The information for the 2011 seminar will be loaded around the beginning of March and I will send an alert when it is ready! The teachers have submitted some fabulous stuff!!!

Take care,
Peg


No comments:

Post a Comment